Saturday, May 20, 2006

Rarely Touch The Ground

Hey guys,
NIce to be part of the blog. It feels like everything is downhill after Xavier's [sigh]
N i think we all sort of experienced it at our examination centers, rite? But the nostalgia thing has been done to death on this and other blogs so I shall start boring u'll with other stuff!

This is one of my [ahem] compositions that I like to think of as songs, not poems;
Geets , i know U particularly like this one..



Rarely Touch The Ground©

I’m so doped up, I always see double,
…tell u what man, that’s the least of my troubles
Don’t know where I’m going, Don’t know where I’m from,
It doesn’t really matter, I’m always lost and found..
{chorus}
…coz I rarely rarely rarely touch the ground
….. rarely touch the ground

Jus this Friday, I had run-in with my wife
(wait a minute, waz it Tuesday?)
anyway,
it went something like, “wat u doin with your life?”
All I heard waz bells, I‘d had hit a lot of rounds,
Knew she waz sayin sometin,
But I heard no sound
{chorus}
…coz I rarely rarely rarely touch the ground
….. rarely touch the ground


got no acquaintance with ny date or time
don need a reason, don even need a rhyme
(see officer, I can walk a straight line!)
I cudn’t care less if my music is too loud,
I don go to no shrine, where I stand is holy ground!!
{chorus}
…coz I rarely rarely rarely touch the ground
….. rarely touch the ground


Fade away:
…………………………….. rarely rarely rarely touch the ground

…..very rarely touch the ground
……………………………………………….touch the ground

……………………………..…………………………….. rarely rarely rarely rarely rarely rarely….








watch this space!

4 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger Oscar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger Punit Pania said...

thnx :)

commented deleted?
i din even get to see it

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Mental Floss said...

Nice to see another of your wors, Punit!

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Punit Pania said...

thnks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Resources Blogs by Indian Bloggers Academics Blog Top Sites