Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Look, I am your Father...

Ahem...

Good Day to all of you students. I am Cyberfrasier, and as you may have guessed, it is I who will be your Blog Administrator for the next few years. I am not your enemy. I am merely a twisted cyber-version of your very own, Father Frasier, in your very own beloved college.

I will be watching you, so careful. Anything wayward and.......mwahahahaha.

Anyway students, now that we've had our little formal introductions, i'd only like to say, Happy Blogging.

Mr. Cyber Frasier.

PS Now running in halls, chomping on food, cell phones OR short skirts, well, mwahahaha..wait, cyber space doesn't have halls, food cell phones or any skirts. I suddenly feel my control slipping away. D***!

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Sagar Kolte said...

Hehehe this is gonna be a lot of fun:)

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger darryl said...

hey man that was gr8... gud start already

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Resources Blogs by Indian Bloggers Academics Blog Top Sites